Book by Friday 8 February!
REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY 8 FEBRUARY - BOOK NOW!
Half-day workshop of Editors Qld
EdsQ members and successful team Kirsty Ogden (desktop publishing) and Patrice Shaw (editor) will share their expertise and experience in:
- developing a referral network of trusted publishing service providers for an editor's career/freelance business
- the important role of publishing professionals
- the traditional publishing model versus the self-publishing model
- different formats for book publication
- a step-by-step framework designed to facilitate the self-publishing process (and to help prevent overwhelm for authors!)
- client case studies to demonstrate the collaborative relationship between author, editor, illustrator/artist and book designer in action .
Date and time: Saturday 16 February 2019, 9.30 am - 1.30 pm (includes morning tea)
Venue: Motel on Gregory (RFH), 89-95 Gregory Tce, Spring Hill, Brisbane
Cost: Members $170, non-members $230.
Read more details here.