With Mary-Rose MacColl
Editors Queensland will hold its Annual Branch Meeting for 2019 on Wednesday 7 August, starting at 6.30 pm. All are welcome.
Venue: Function Room 1, Motel on Gregory, 89-95 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill, Brisbane
Cost: free for members, $17 for non-members ($12 QWC members).
The agenda of the Editors Queensland Annual Branch Meeting will be as follows:
1. Opening of the Annual Branch Meeting.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Election of members of the Management Committee.*
4. Any other relevant business.
* Details of the Committee positions and duties, nomination form and proxy form are in the papers for the meeting (click the link below). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a Word version.
Guest speaker Mary-Rose MacColl
Mary-Rose MacColl is the author of six novels, a non-fiction book about maternity care issues, a book that tells a story from her own life, short stories, feature journalism and essays.
Hear Mary-Rose MacColl reflect on the editing process for The True Story of Maddie Bright and the value added by editors at different stages, and in different ways, to creative work generally.
Register by COB Monday 5 August. Book now via the IPEd member portal.
If you are a financial professional member and unable to attend in person, please consider nominating a proxy as these contribute to quorum.