On Sunday 15 March 2020, the IPEd Accreditation Board is holding a forum on the IPEd Accreditation Scheme, after which you will have the chance to ask questions. The forum will be held via Zoom.
Date: Sunday, 15 March 2020
Time: 3 pm AEDT (NSW/Vic/Tas/ACT)
NZ: 5 pm
SA: 2.30 pm
Qld: 2 pm
WA: 12 noon
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: free but registration required
Meet the members of the current Accreditation Board and find out:
- why IPEd has an accreditation scheme for editors
- what the current scheme involves
- benefits of accreditation for editors and their employers or clients
- how the accreditation scheme is run and funded
- when the next exam is and how to find out more about sitting the next exam.
Participants should note that this forum is about accreditation generally and not the specifics of the exam.